I was presented this Easter gift basket for a cause. I would like to pass this along to all my readers so that we are sure to hit the donation maximum. Please consider posting this fun basket and participating in Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop. Rules and such:
Join Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop and
help to raise $5,000 for the Children’s Miracle Network.
Hershey has partnered with the Children’s Miracle Network for over 20 years. CMN is a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America.
This Easter, Hershey’s will donate up to a total of $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network together with bloggers.
How can we do this together? It’s simple:
* Participate to Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop of giving away virtual Easter Baskets by creating a blog post with specific rules described here.
* Hershey Company will donate $10 per each blog post to CMN, up to total of $5,000.
* One blog post per URL counts towards the donation, but you can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.
* The Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
* The blog post link has to be submitted to us for the donation to be counted.
* In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation
I didn’t want to miss this. Volunteering at a local Children’s hospital for many years helps me know how important contributions are, plus I gave up chocolate for lent. This is as good as it gets for me. So I am enjoying virtually – until Sunday anyway! I hope you will join me in this blog hop. Happy Easter!